Buchanans Country Broth
A winter warmer for those chilly days.
- Serves 6-8
- 2 hours
- 250g Buchanans Soup Mix
- 250g Diced Carrots
- 250g Diced Turnip
- 2 medium sized Diced Onions
- 1 diced stick of Celery
- sliced white of 1 leek
- 2.3 litres of lamb, chicken or vegetable stock
- Salt and Pepper to season
- Add all the ingredients into a large pot and cover with the stock.
- Bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours, making sure the peas are soft and the barley expands.
- Add salt and pepper to season and serve.