Chicken and Cashew Nut Stirfry
A delicious dish served on a bed of rice.
- Serves 4
- 20 mins
- 500g Chicken breasts
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 yellow pepper and 1 green pepper (sliced)
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- 2-3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 large spring onions (sliced)
- 4 tbsp Buchanans Cashew Nuts
- Buchanans Long Grain Rice
- Heat a wok and add a little oil or fry light spray. Fry the coated chicken until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
- Add the onion and peppers and stir fry until softened.
- Add the stock and soy sauce and simmer for a minute until cooked through.
- Stir in the spring onions and cashews. Serve immediately with long grain rice.