Chicken and Cashew Nut Stirfry
A delicious Chinese inspired stir fry dish perfect served on a bed of fluffy white rice.
- Serves 4
- 20 mins
- 4 Chicken breasts (sliced)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 yellow pepper and 1 green pepper (sliced)
- 50mls chicken stock
- 30mls soy sauce
- 2 large spring onions (sliced)
- 50g Buchanans Cashew Nuts
- 360g Buchanans Long Grain Rice
- Add a little oil or fry light spray to a wok and heat. Fry chicken until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
- Add the onion, spring onions and peppers and stir fry until softened.
- Add the stock and soy sauce and simmer for a minute.
- Stir in the and cashew nuts and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with Buchanans cooked long grain rice.