A mild curry that is perfect for dinner, using fat free yoghurt as a healthier alternative to cream.
- Serves 4
- 30 mins
- 4 tbsp Buchanans sultanas
- 60g Buchanans ground almonds
- 375ml chicken stock
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (roughly chopped)
- Thumb-sized piece ginger (roughly chopped)
- 4 tbsp korma paste
- 4 chicken breasts (cut up)
- ¼ tsp golden caster sugar
- 150g 0% fat Greek yogurt
- Buchanans basmati rice (to serve)
- Put the onion, garlic and ginger in a food processor and create a paste
- Tip the paste into a large frying pan with 4 tbsp water and simmer for 5 mins. Add the korma paste and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Stir the chicken into the sauce, then add the Buchanans ground almonds, Buchanans sultanas, stock and sugar. Ensure everything is mixed well, then cover and simmer for 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the yogurt. Serve with Buchanans basmati rice