A mild curry that is perfect for dinner, using fat free yoghurt as a healthier alternative to cream. Serve with fluffy basmati rice.
- Serves 4
- 30 mins
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- Thumb-sized piece ginger (roughly chopped)
- 4 tbsp korma paste
- 4 chicken breasts (cut up)
- 60g Buchanans ground almonds
- 60g Buchanans sultanas
- 375ml chicken stock
- ¼ tsp golden caster sugar
- 150g fat free Greek yogurt
- Buchanans basmati rice (to serve)
- Put the onion, garlic and ginger in a food processor to create a paste
- Put the paste into a large frying pan with 4 tbsp water and simmer for 5 mins. Add the korma paste and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Stir the chicken into the sauce, then add the ground almonds, sultanas, stock and sugar. Mix well, then cover and simmer for 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the yogurt. Serve with Buchanans basmati rice