Chickpea & Spinach Curry (V)
This incredibly tasty curry is quick and easy to make. Serve with fluffy rice for a filling and healthy meal.
- Serves 4
- 20 mins
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 1 onion chopped
- 400g of chopped tomatoes (tinned or fresh)
- 50g Buchanan’s ground almonds
- 75g Buchanan’s cashew nuts
- 250g Buchanan’s chickpeas (cooked)
- 250g spinach, washedBuchanan’s long-grain rice (to serve)
- Heat the curry paste in a large non-stick frying pan until it begins to split.
- Add the chopped onion and soften. Then add chopped tomatoes and simmer until sauce reduces.
- Add the Buchanan's cooked chickpeas, cashew nuts and ground almonds, season to taste and simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add the spinach, the heat will wilt the spinach. Season to taste again if needed and serve with Buchanan's long- grain rice.