Coconut Pecan Butter
A delicious indulgent butter, tasty on toast or waffles and perfect to add to other recipes
- Serves 1 jar
- 20 mins
- 200g Buchanans Pecans
- 2 tbsp Buchanans dessicated coconut
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil - melted
- Preheat oven 180C / 350 F / Gas 4.
- Spread Buchanans pecans and dessicated coconut out evenly on a baking sheet and sprinkle cinnamon on top (optional), bake in oven for approx for 5 mins.
- Transfer toasted pecans and dessicated coconut to food processor, process on a medium speed until resembling fine bread crumbs.
- Add coconut oil, syrup and vanilla extract (optional).
- Continue to process until smooth, scraping down the sides regularly.
- Transfer to clean Jar and store in the fridge for up to 1 month.