Curried Rice Salad
A spicy rice salad perfect to take to the family BBQ.
- Serves 4
- 15 mins
- 2 cups of cooked long grain rice (chilled)
- 1 apple (peeled, cored and chopped)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- ½ cup of Buchanans sultanas
- 1/3 cup of fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup of chickpeas
- 1/3 cup of white vinegar
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- Place rice into a large bowl. Add the apple, onion, sultanas and parsley and toss altogether.
- Make the curried dressing: Combine olive oil, white vinegar, curry powder, caster sugar and garlic and salt and pepper in a jar and shake well to combine. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss through to mix together.