Easy Almond Biscuits
Tasty, quick and easy to make, perfect for an afternoon snack.
- Serves 24 biscuits
- 30 mins
- 50g Buchanans Ground Almonds
- 175g Self Raising flour
- 75g Caster Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 150g Butter
- 2 drops of Almond extract
- Buchanans Flaked Almonds
- Heat your oven to 180oC and grease 2 baking trays in preparation.
- Mix the ground almonds, self raising flour, caster sugar and salt.
- Rub in butter. add almond extract and form into a ball of dough with your hands.
- Roll out dough thinly on a floured surface and cut out into shapes using cookie cutters. Place a few flaked almonds on the top of the cookie shapes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 mins or until golden and cooked through.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.