Easy Almond Biscuits
Quick and easy to make, perfect for an afternoon snack.
- Serves 24 biscuits
- 30 mins
- 50g Buchanans Ground Almonds
- Handful of Buchanans Flaked Almonds
- 175g Self Raising flour
- 150g Butter
- 75g Caster Sugar
- 2 drops of Almond extract
- Pinch of Salt
- Heat your oven to 180oC and grease 2 baking trays in preparation.
- Mix the ground almonds, self raising flour, caster sugar and salt.
- Rub in butter. Add the almond extract and form into a ball of dough with your hands.
- Roll out your dough thinly on a floured surface and using cookie cutters cut to your desired shape. Then place a few flaked almonds on the top of the shapes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 mins or until golden and cooked through.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.