A quick and easy Northern Irish traybake, we can't guarantee you will stop at one!
- Serves 15
- 20 mins prep (4 hours chilling)
- 15 Buchanans red glace cherries (halved)
- 150g Buchanans flaked coconut
- 15 large marshmallows
- 15 digestive biscuits
- 200ml sweetened condensed milk
- Crush the digestive biscuits in a plastic bag or a food processor and then place mixture in a large mixing bowl.
- Chop the large marshmallows into 4 pieces each and add to biscuit mixture along with the cherries and condensed milk.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are completely combined and you have a sticky mixture, if dry add some extra condensed milk.
- Sprinkle the coconut on a large piece of cling film, put the mixture on to the cling film and form a large sausage shape. Ensure the entire outside is covered in coconut. Then wrap the cling film all around tightly and twist the ends.
- Place in fridge to chill for roughly 4-6 hours then cut into slices and serve.