An easy Northern Irish fridge recipe including yummy marshmallows and glace cherries.
- Serves 15
- 20 mins prep (4 hours chilling)
- 15 Buchanans red glace cherries, halved
- 150g Buchanans flaked coconut
- 15 large marshmallows
- 15 digestive biscuits
- 200ml sweetened condensed milk
- Crush the digestive biscuits in a plastic bag or a food processor and then place in a large mixing bowl.
- Chop the large marshmallows into 4 pieces each and add them, the cherries and condensed milk to the bowl with the biscuits.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are completely combined and you have a sticky mixture, if dry add some extra condensed milk.
- Sprinkle the coconut on a large piece of cling film, put the mixture on to the cling film and form a large sausage shape roughly 30x5cm. Ensure the entire outside is covered in coconut. Then wrap the cling film all around tightly and twist the ends.
- Place in fridge to chill for roughly 4-6 hours then cut into slices and serve.