Fruity Rice Pudding
An old favourite! A delicious creamy and filling pudding!
- Serves 4-6
- 1-2 hours
- 200g Buchanans pudding rice
- 90g of Buchanans sultanas
- 450ml milk
- 450ml single cream
- 60g caster sugar
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Rinse rice thoroughly.
- Heat the oven to 150oC/300oF and grease an ovenproof dish with butter.
- Place the cream, milk and caster sugar in a pan and heat gently until simmering.
- Place rice and Sultanas into an ovenproof dish and add milk mixture, stir well. Place into the oven.
- Stir after 10 mins and then continue to cook for approximately 1 hour until it has a creamy consistency.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the top.