Nutty Energy Balls
In partnership with Tom's Kitchen Online we bring these little balls of energy, which are great both pre and post workout. The combination of protein and carbohydrates provide a slow continuous source of energy!
- Serves Multiple
- NO COOK- 15 min prep and 1 hour chill
- 250g Buchanans pitted dates
- 80g coconut pecan butter (see previous recipe)
- 15g Buchanans ground almonds
- 35g Buchanans dessicated cocconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon water (optional)
- Place all ingredients, except for the water, in a food processor and process until they come together to form a dough like consistency.
- Roll a small ball out of mixture, if not coming together add water and process again.
- Roll mixture into small bite size balls.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Store in an sealable container in the fridge to maintain freshness.