A childhood favourite for many! It is easy to make this creamy and delicious pudding that the whole family will love. Serve with jam or fruits on top to make it extra tasty!
- Serves 4
- 40 mins
- 600ml milk
- 15g Butter
- 50g Buchanans Semolina
- 25g Caster sugar
- Handful of Buchanans raisins to taste
- Heat the milk and butter in a saucepan and sprinkle in the semolina.
- Continue to heat until the milk boils and the mixture thickens, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, until the grain is clear, stirring all the time.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar.
- Pour the pudding into a greased ovenproof dish and bake in the oven at 200oC (400oF) mark 6 for about 30 minutes, until lightly browned.