A childhood favourite for many, Semolina pudding is a porridge-type pudding made from semolina and milk, a winter warmer.
- Serves 4
- 40 mins
- 50g Buchanans Semolina
- 15g Butter
- 600ml milk
- 25g Caster sugar
- Handful of Buchanans raisins to taste
- Heat the milk and butter in a saucepan and sprinkle in the semolina.
- Continue to heat until the milk boils and the mixture thickens, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, until the grain is clear, stirring all the time.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar.
- Pour the pudding into a greased ovenproof dish and bake in the oven at 200oC (400oF) mark 6 for about 30 minutes, until lightly browned.