Spiced Couscous with Chicken & Almonds
Spicy and fruity couscous.
- Serves 2
- 20 Mins
- 2tsp curry paste
- 6 Buchanans Apricots (chopped)
- 150ml chicken stock (hot)
- 150g Buchanans couscous
- 1 large cooked chicken breast, skinless (shredded)
- 2 spring onions (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Buchanans blanched almonds (toasted)
- small bunch flat-leaf parsley (chopped)
- 150ml natural yoghurt
- Mix the curry paste and apricots with the chicken stock until the paste has dissolved. Then put the couscous in a bowl and pour over the stock.
- Cover with cling film and leave for 5 minutes.
- Break up the couscous with a fork and stir through the chicken, spring onions, almonds and half the parsley.
- Mix remaining parsley with yoghurt.
- spoon couscous into serving bowls and drizzle with yoghurt.