Spicy Chicken Balti
Fragrant and full of flavour, quick and easy to make.
- Serves 4
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 chicken breasts (diced)
- 4 tbsp balti curry paste
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 50g Buchanan’s cashews
- Small bunch coriander leaves (chopped)
- Buchanan's Long Grain rice to serve
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions until softened slightly, remove from pan and place to the side.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook until browned. Stir in the balti paste and add the onions.
- Sizzle for a few minutes, then pour in the tomatoes and stock and mix well.
- Allow to simmer for a while then stir in the cashews and corriander and serve over a bed of Buchanans rice.