Walnut and Chocolate Brownies
Tasty rich, chocolatey and dotted with walnuts. Delicious served warm with ice-cream.
- Serves 15
- 60 mins (prep and cooking)
- 170g of butter
- 145g Chocolate Chips
- 125g cocoa powder
- 285g castor sugar
- 190g flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 145g Buchanans walnuts (chopped)
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees and grease a 9x9 square baking pan.
- Over a low heat melt butter and chocolate chips in a saucepan. Leave to one side and let mixture cool completely.
- In a separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients and mix together
- Add eggs and vanilla extract into cooled butter and chocolate and whisk together, then add dry ingredients and mix together, pour batter into baking pan
- Bake for 40 minutes until cooked.